Inspired by the most sumptuous residences, but at a fraction of the price, this modern house will stand the test of time with its functionality and optimal use of space.
Everyone in the family will savour the everyday and enjoy breaking the routine by using their chef’s talents in the spacious kitchen, by basking in the sun on the terrace or by relaxing with a book in the magnificent freestanding tub.
The numerous and immense windows, including the 12-foot French doors that open to the dining room, make this single-storey house a veritable oasis of light that is both soothing and stimulating.
Zacky, a living space that unites convenience, prestige and affordability.
SQUARE FEET: 1240
- STEEL AND ACRYLIC FACADE COATING
- ENTIRELY BLACK DOORS AND WINDOWS
- 12′ PATIO DOOR
- EXTERIOR RECESSED LIGHTS
- 9′ CEILING ON GROUND FLOOR
- 60X30 BASEMENT WINDOW
- MERISIER HARDWOOD 3 1/4 FLOORING
- CERAMIC 24X24 (ENTRANCE AND KITCHEN)
- STAIRCASE AND RAMP IN HARDWOOD
- 10 LED RECESSED LIGHTS
- MODERN FINISH
- CENTRAL HOOD
- 9′ ISLAND
- FREESTANDING BATHTUB
- KERDI MEMBRANE PANEL IN THE SHOWER
- 60″ X 48″ SHOWER
- LUXURIOUS PLUMBING FINISH WITH SHOWER COLUMN