The style of this split-level house couldn’t be more modern: it invites contemplation yet is designed to fill the daily needs of its occupants.
The kitchen has an island and multiple shelving options, including the zenith of kitchen storage, a walk-in pantry. As if that weren’t enough, this modern house has two other walk-in closets: one in the entrance hall and one in the main bedroom.
The garage will make lovers of all mechanical, renovation and DIY projects happy with its workshop space, an area that would also work well as extra storage space.
The abundant windows in this modern house bath the inside with light. Upstairs, the two bedrooms are separated by a chic bathroom, providing a maximum of privacy for both.
Jackson, a living space conceived for practicality, brought to life by your uniqueness.
SQUARE FEET: 1400
- STEEL FACADE COATING
- ENTIRELY BLACK DOORS AND WINDOWS
- 8′ PATIO DOOR
- EXTERIOR RECESSED LIGHTS
- 9′ CEILING ON GROUND FLOOR AND BASEMENT
- 60X30 BASEMENT WINDOW
- 15 LED RECESSED LIGHTS
- MERISIER HARDWOOD 3 1/4 FLOORING
- CERAMIC 24X24 (ENTRANCE AND KITCHEN)
- STAIRCASE AND RAMP IN HARDWOOD WITH STAINLESS STEEL BALUSTERS
- MODERN FINISH
- CHIMNEY HOOD
- 8′ ISLAND
- FREESTANDING BATHTUB
- KERDI MEMBRANE PANEL IN THE SHOWER
- 48″ X 36″ CERAMIC SHOWER
- LUXURIOUS PLUMBING FINISH WITH SHOWER COLUMN