The different stories of this modern house allow its occupants to live independently, but also to gather together during mealtimes or to watch a favourite series.
The kitchen, dining room, and lounge, located on the ground floor, have many windows, assuring that a maximum of light enters, all hours of the day.
On the top floor, the main bedroom has an enormous walk-in closet. Close by, the office and second bedroom are located opposite a bathroom with freestanding tub and a large glass-walled ceramic shower.
The basement, with shower room, is adapted to your needs and its immense open space allows for a number of different living-style options.
Castel, a living space that meets your highest expectations.
SQUARE FEET: 1600
- ENTIRELY BLACK DOORS AND WINDOWS
- 8′ PATIO DOOR
- STEEL AND ACRYLIC FACADE COATING
- EXTERIOR RECESSED LIGHTS
- 9′ CEILING ON GROUND FLOOR
- FOR MODEL WITH BASEMENT (60X30 WINDOW)
- FOR MODEL WITHOUT BASEMENT (HEATED CONCRETE SLAB)
- 15 LED RECESSED LIGHTS
- IMMENSE WALK-IN CLOSET IN BEDROOMS
- MERISIER HARDWOOD 3 1/4 FLOORING
- CERAMIC 24X24 (ENTRANCE AND KITCHEN)
- STAIRCASE AND RAMP IN HARDWOOD WITH STAINLESS STEEL BALUSTERS
- MODERN FINISH
- CHIMNEY HOOD
- 8′ ISLAND
- FREESTANDING BATHTUB
- KERDI MEMBRANE AND PANEL IN THE SHOWER
- 60″ X 36″ CERAMIC SHOWER
- LUXURIOUS PLUMBING FINISH WITH SHOWER COLUMN