In this single-family home, the kitchen (which is as luxurious as it is functional) steals the show. Naturally lighted with large windows, including one that is horizontal, this kitchen’s large counters have space for lots of small appliances without getting in the way of the work space. Kitchen, living room and lounge come together in one large space.
The ultra-spacious bathroom has a double-sink vanity, a large glass-walled ceramic shower and a gorgeous freestanding tub.
Including the basement, this single-storey house has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a multi-functional room, making this modern house the ideal home for large families and for those who will have friends and family staying with them.
Zack, a living space that reinvents affordable luxury!
SQUARE FEET: 1240
- STEEL AND ACRYLIC FACADE COATING
- ENTIRELY BLACK DOORS AND WINDOWS
- 8′ PATIO DOOR
- EXTERIOR RECESSED LIGHTS
- 9′ CEILING ON GROUND FLOOR
- 60X30 BASEMENT WINDOW
- MERISIER HARDWOOD 3 1/4 FLOORING
- CERAMIC 24X24 (ENTRANCE AND KITCHEN)
- STAIRCASE AND RAMP IN HARDWOOD
- 10 LED RECESSED LIGHTS
- MODERN FINISH
- CENTRAL HOOD
- 8′ ISLAND
- FREESTANDING BATHTUB
- KERDI MEMBRANE PANEL IN THE SHOWER
- 60″ X 48″ SHOWER
- LUXURIOUS PLUMBING FINISH WITH SHOWER COLUMN